Maroondah Photographic Society invites beginners or advanced, young or old.
This is an enthusiastic and friendly club, which extends a warm and genuine welcome to anyone with an interest in photography.
The club is dedicated to sharing and improving the work of photography enthusiasts.
The main purpose of the club is to help you enjoy your hobby and to grow and develop your photographic skills.
- Learn about photography
- Monthly competition judging nights with awards
- Participate in workshops
- Share your skills with other members
- Have fun on excursions and weekends away
- Enjoy the friendship of fellow photographers
- Learn about photography editing, using Photoshop and Lightroom
- Each year trophies are awarded to the winners in several categories
- Go on organised group outings
- Photography critique and mentoring is also available
- Special interest groups also meet at other times
- Presentation nights vary from technical and creative tutoring to photography presentations by professionals
Many prospective members start by visiting the club for a meeting or two to help them decide whether they would enjoy participating.
We meet at 8:00 pm on the first and third Wednesday of each month from February to November, at North Ringwood Community House.
The B&W discussion group meets weekly via Zoom and once a month on the second Friday at the Heathmont Uniting Church (95 Canterbury Road, Heathmont).
The portraits and street photography groups meet at venues suitable to the topic of the meeting.
If you have a questions about membership, contact email@example.com.